My ABC's

I have seen this ABC game on a couple people's blogs and I thought it would be fun to fill out!

Age: 27 years old
B. Bed size: Double Bed
C. Chore that you hate: Doing the Laundry :P
D. Dogs: noop
E. Essential start to your day: Smile from my little man and coffee
F. Favorite color: Green
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 1.65 m
I. Instruments you play: Flute
J. Job title: Graphic Designer
K. Kids: My little Lucas
L. Live: Lisbon
M. Mother's name: Maria Teresa
N. Nicknames: Rastalipa, Pipi, Lipipi, Pipinha, Lipa
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only when Lucas was born
P. Pet peeve: when people leave the toilet seat up in our home
Q. Quote from a movie: "Don't go. I'll eat you up, I love you so." (Where the Wild Things Are)
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: An older brother
T. Time you wake up: 6.30 pm
U. Underwear: Many
V. Vegetable you hate: I like all vegetables
W. What makes you run late: I am extremely slow, I like to do everything slowly
X. X-Rays you've had: never do
Y. Yummy food that you make: Chocolate Cake
Z. Zoo animal: Dolphin

Now you do it! I wanna see! Leave them in the comments or give me a link to your blog! :)

0 Comments